new-flash-players.us pop-up advertisements can occur very frequently in browsers like Chrome and Firefox on systems inected with malware, ad-supported software, or viruses. Pop-ups like the new-flash-players.us pop-up frequently happen whenever a user clicks anywhere on a targeted webpage, such as MSN.com or About.com. Other ads may be accompanied with the pop-ups such as display advertisements or text advertisements.
new-flash-players.us pop-up advertisements always contain very deceiving messages attempting to scare users into downloading and installing the software being presented (which you should NEVER download because it ALWAYS has malware, adware, and viruses). Pop-up ads like the new-flash-players.us pop-up will have some sort of message like your Flash Player is out of date and must be updated to continue.
These scare tactics are used by advertisers like the ones on the new-flash-players.us pop-up to increase downloads to their software, thereby making them more money. These practices seen on the new-flash-players.us pop-up are in the gray area when it comes to internet advertising.
Before you get tricked by the new-flash-players.us pop-up advertisement, take a second to realize that you are on an untrusted third-party website, about to download software that can be offered for FREE at Adobe.com – then you will realize what a scam this really is. Now onto the good stuff. You want to learn how to remove the new-flash-players.us pop-up advertisement? Read on.
Automatically remove new-flash-players.us pop-up malware
Download and install SpyHunter to detect and remove malicious files. This a a simple piece of software designed to locate and eliminate the source of the infection.
- Install SpyHunter by double-clicking the downloaded file. Follow the on-screen instructions
- SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect threats
Manually remove new-flash-players.us pop-up malware from browsers
To disable and Remove new-flash-players.us pop-up malware from Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, please follow the directions:
Remove new-flash-players.us pop-up malware for Mozilla Firefox
- On the menu bar, click on Tools menu and then click ‘Add-ons’ — the add-ons manager tab will now open.
- In the add-ons manager tab, select ‘Extensions or Appearance’
- Select any unknown add-on(s) you wish to disable
- Click ‘Remove’ button
- Click Restart now
Remove new-flash-players.us pop-up malware for Google Chrome
- Open the Chrome menu on the top right hand side of the browser.
- Click on Tools
- Click on Extensions
- Click on the trash can icon next to each extension
- Click Remove on the dialog
Remove new-flash-players.us pop-up malware for Internet Explorer
- Click the Tools button and click on Manage add-ons
- Under Show, click on All add-ons, and then do one of the following
- Click on Disable for each add-on
Clean new-flash-players.us pop-up malware with Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is powerful anti-malware technology that detects and removes all signs of malware including worms, trojans, rootkits, PUPs, spyware, and much more.
- Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware here and run the installer
- Follow the installation wizard to complete the setup process and click Finish
- On the first tab labelled Scanner select Perform quick scan and then click on the Scan button to scan, detect, and remove Do-search.com Malware files
- Malwarebytes will now scan your computer for malicious files
- When the scan has finished, click on the Show results button
- The results will be displayed on the screen. Make sure everything is checked and hit the Removed Selected button